funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Wiretap Case: 'Drop It,' Say Feds

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:05:33 -0500

On 9/21/06, Dave Dittrich <dittrich () u washington edu> wrote:

I think you mean "pissant", meaning small and meaningless.

http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19990331

LOL - indeed I did.

I'd love to see the people holding this opinion go toe to toe with
Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and the other founding fathers,
'splaining to them how they got that "tri-cameral" government
thing all wrong. Who needs an independent judiciary that
checks/balances the Congress and Executive?

Can you 'splain what opinion you are taking offense to, exactly?