funsec mailing list archives

Re: Effort to Combat Child Pornography Would Close Web Sites

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:58:25 -0500

I think we should drop all charges against the guy.

Then we should ship him back (where was it, Thailand?)...

On 9/21/06, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

I wonder what the average seek time is for locating data in the "paper
copy" drive?

I guess the benefit is that such a volume of paper would massively
dwarf the computer, so they'd be less likely to "misplace" it...