funsec mailing list archives

Billionaires

From: Gary Warner <gar () askgar com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:37:42 -0500

Aren't you glad you aren't in the Forbes Billionaire list? They must cringe when they hear they've been published on "The List", because they know what's coming next!

http://www.forbes.com/400richest/

Dear Billionaire,

Normally I would have received a hefty welfare check this year, but George Bush and the Damn Republicans kept my money and told me to get a job.

I've been sitting on my ass all year, as has been my custom, and I really don't think its fair that you kept my money.

If each of you would just send me $400 per month, I think I'll be able to get by. It really shouldn't matter to you, I'll probably only live another 30 years or so.

        30 years * $400 * 12 months = $168,000.

I know that you are a frugal man who enjoys a good bargain, so if you'd rather just send a one time payment for $150,000, that would be fine too. If I understand the Forbes article properly, that's only about 10 minutes of work for you. Would you be willing to spare me ten minutes of work to help me survive the rest of my life?

Thanks for your consideration,

Welfare Deadbeat