funsec mailing list archives

Re: Australia: Army Expects 'Suicide Hacker' Attacks

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:22:40 -0800

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Fergie wrote:

Australia is preparing for cyber-terrorism attacks from "suicide
hackers"

Date sent:              Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:44:30 +0100 (BST)
From:                   Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

I boggle at the thought of suicide hackers. What do they do, grope around
inside their CRT monitor?

Hello, there, m'name's Bruce, and I've just landed on your Territorial Army
Website, mate.  Now, you do exactly what I say, or else I'm going to detonate this
300 kilos of gelignite I've got strapped around me waist and blow you all to bits.
Oi!  Stop laughing there, you lot!  Right, I warned you ...

[Sound of *extremely* distant "piff" ...]

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
When we write programs that learn, it turns out that we do and
they don't.                                         - Alan J. Perlis
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm