funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: Best Buy, Geek Squad Settle With Winternals

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:08:21 -0400

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:46:39 EDT, Alex Eckelberry said:
 but Winternals and Best Buy have entered into a three-year business
relationship to license a variety of Winternals' software programs

Nice.  I hope Mark and Bryce came out well in this one.  They deserve
it.

Subject: =?us-ascii?Q?RE:_=5Bfunsec=5D_Best_Buy=2C_Geek_Squad_Settle_With_Win

Those who don't understand RFC2047 are doomed to botch it.  Lots of
psilocybin or other external influence needed to product this brain damage.
I mean, c'mon, 2047 has been out a frikking *decade*. ;)

Aha. Now i know what was in the kook-aid the programmers were drinking....

"Standards? We don't need no steeking standards..."