funsec mailing list archives

[TSCM-L] This is priceless

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like the 419'ers have met the folks at Enron.

This is just too funny.

Attn;

I am Mike Ramsey the defense lawyer to late Mr. Kenneth Lay who
just died early hours Wednesday in Aspen Colorado. The cause of his
death was due to the verdict given against him and Mr. Jeffrey
Schilling his successor as the chief executive officer of Enron, the
one time largest energy giants based in the USA.

They were convicted
on 25th may, 2001 for spearheading the financial fraud that plunged the
Enron into bankruptcy; they were to be sentenced in October. Because of
these crimes he was facing the rest of his life in federal prison. Lay
made millions of dollars from Enron as a chief executive officer and as
his personal lawyer I was part of some his financial dealings. He
deposited money in most big banks in the world; one of such deposits is
the one he deposited with the Swiss Platinum bank London. The money was
deposited in august 10 1999; the amount is 18 million us dollars. Lay
has a very large family and I know that none of the family members know
about this particular money.

The bank in London is threatening to
confiscate the fund and they have asked me to name a next of kin to
claim since Mr. Kenneth Lay is late. Based on this, I confidently turn
to you as I know you are capable of handling such a financial issue of
high magnitude.

I am contacting you based on this as I want us to
utilize this opportunity to go for the money, I know every thing about
the money and some one who will be of help that works with the bank has
been contacted. Please this should be very confidential considering the
present situation with regards to this fund now.

I have all the
required details of the account such as the account pin codes and the
account numbers which will successfully enable us to claim and transfer
the fund to your respective account to enable us access to the fund.

Once I receive your letter of acceptance, I will detail you about the
whole thing and the possible terms of disbursement.

I am expecting
your reply very soon before i brief you more on the deal..

Yours
sincerely,

Mike Ramsey.

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1          | Fax:      408.894.3400
San Jose, CA 95134                   | Internet: ghicks () cadence com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin