funsec mailing list archives

Zango Up To Its Old Tricks: Now Serving Up Porn and Exploits

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:11:15 GMT

These guys, and their "affiliates", never cease to amaze.

If you haven't been following this:

[snip]

As you may have seen in the update I just made to the post regarding
Zango and the site called Teenlaughs, I was informed by a good
colleague of mine that some of its pages appear to serve up a couple of
nasty exploits, HTML/Exlpoit.Mht Trojan and Win32/TrojanDownloader.

Bad enough - but I decided to go check out where these exploits are
coming from.

The answer isn't good, and now more questions need to be asked about
the validity of this latest Zango affiliate (like his site isn't
dubious enough already!)

[snip]

Much, much more here:
http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2006/07/zango-affiliate-serves-up-exploit-from.html