funsec mailing list archives

Re: it's really illegal?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:17:44 -0500

Mailing Address:
Oficentro Ejecutivo Sabana Sur
Edificio 2, Piso 3
San Jose, Costa Rica

On 7/21/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
Why wait for someone from the UK?
And no, I've never used their services... though I was going to once
and therefore signed up. As it happened, the window for betting was
closed on that particular fight...and I would have lost anyway. :)

Disclaimer:
BetUS.com will not send its members unsolicited (spam) email. All
BetUS.com emails, including newsletters and announcements, will
contain information on how to unsubscribe from that email list. In the
event that you receive an email that you think is unsolicited, click
on the this mailing list removal link. BetUS.com will make every
effort to have your email address removed from future mailings.

Customer Support number is 1-888-51 BETUS (23887). Our Address: PO BOX
025635, Interlink #208, Miami, Florida 33102, United States