funsec mailing list archives

Significant, or not?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:52:49 -0800

The Information Technology Sector Coordinating Council (IT SCC) is praising
the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) National Infrastructure Protection
Plan for its “pragmatic and progressive approach to the relationship between
industry and the government and their mutual goals of critical infrastructure
protection.”  The IT SCC, is, of course, an industry group.  I find the mention of
"market incentives" interesting.

http://www.fcw.com/article95340-07-20-06-Web

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of
the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by
the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's
death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and
therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls
for thee. - John Donne (1572-1631) Devotions upon Emergent Occasions
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm