funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. Sues to Block Missouri Subpoena to AT&T on NSA

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:28:29 -0400

On 7/26/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
It doesn't take a genius to figure out a pattern here.

Via eWeek (Reuters).

[snip]

The U.S. government, citing national security concerns, Tuesday sued
Missouri officials to block their demand that AT&T Inc. disclose
whether it gave customer data to the government's spying program.

What sucks here is that a lot of peoples attention span has used up
its quota for this issue. The general public has an attention span of
about...

..what was I saying? I am bored with this. I am gonna go see who is on
American Idol.

-JP