funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Children arrested, DNA tested, interrogated and lock ed up... for playing in a tree

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:19:48 -0400

On 8/2/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:

you've got to be kidding me.....  If that was my kids  that got arrested for that I'd be on the phone with a lawyer
so fast the cops'  heads would spin.  Imagine how terrified those children were during that  ordeal...  that's
certainly not a way to treat children, not any way at  all.... and Police officers should know better.

Didnt you know? 12 year olds can be tried as adults and sent to prison
now. Trespassing and Destruction of state property are serious
offences.

They are only kids in that they cant own property, vote, or decide
where they live.

-JP