funsec mailing list archives

RE: How did they ever get this suitcase on a commercialairliner?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:55:02 -0400

maybe the fed-ex'd it over before the conference?  There's no way I want to believe that suitcase was allowed on a
flight as carryon or checked baggage.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102