funsec mailing list archives

I: I: How did they ever get this suitcase on a commercialairliner?

From: "Cornali Remo" <Remo.Cornali () rcs it>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:59:59 +0200

Hi, List,
I asked Secure Network about BlueBag voyages, an here is their answer.

Ciao!
        Remo

----

Hallo everyone, and thanks for your interest in the BlueBag :)

To answer your question, no, we didn't dare to carry it on our flight.
We shipped it through FedEx :)

Anyway, before we decided to ship it, Delta actually agreed to carry it
on board (excluding the battery), but could not guarantee that we would
get through airport security.

Best regards,
Dr. Stefano Zanero, PhD