funsec mailing list archives

RE: "michael chertoff reassured people things would only go so far"

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:04:33 -0400

Yah, I realize that all the info is readily available on the i-net....  But
blasting it all over CNN and the papers just gives people the idea to search
for it whereas they probably wouldn't have searched for it if they didn't
see it on TV.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102