funsec mailing list archives

Re: "michael chertoff reassured people things would only goso far"

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:46:11 -0500

On 8/13/06, Richard M. Smith <rms () bsf-llc com> wrote:
Yikes, kids are making TATP now?  Not good.  My friends and I never got
beyond saltpeter and sugar.  I'm telling you, this Internet thingy is giving
kids are sorts of crazy ideas nowadays.

Richard

Not anything you couldn't get 20 years ago at the library. In fact, I
have several of those books on my shelves at home. They include the
very dangerous, and worthless, Anarchist's Cookbook and some very
worthwhile military manuals...