funsec mailing list archives

Re: Blatant plug for talent: We're hiring

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:09:12 -0500

On 11/2/06, Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com> wrote:
Fergie wrote:
> Ping me off list for details:
>
> Sr. Software Development Engineer (2 positions)
> Software Project Manager (1 position)
> Sr. QA Engineer (1 position)
>
> - ferg

What?  Quit bogarting the talent.  I'm hiring too:
http://www.bigfix.com/company/srsoftQAeng.html

Ok, I'll join in..

I am looking to be hired, but would like to stay in New York City.

I have started to learn programming, but I am of sub-novice
qualifications. I am much better with MS stuff (clustering, Exchange,
AD, DNS) than I am with Linux. I do know pentesting, IDS/IPS, Cisco
firewall ACL's, and Centralized (Patch Management, Firewalls,
AntiVirus, AntiSpyware).

I am a fast learner if someone wants to train me on coding :-)

Any takers?

-JP