funsec mailing list archives

Re: Whacked Out Story of the Day: Naked Man Arrested with Concealed Weapon

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:35:06 -0800

Fergie wrote:
The man was lying on a tree stump masturbating beside a nature path
near the El Cerrito Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

I've been ignoring this story all day when I saw the headlines on fark.com and such, and it turns out to have happened down the street from my house. Lovely.

                                                BB