funsec mailing list archives

Re: Those amazing lasers

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:10:16 -0600

On 11/7/06, Andrew <andrewwilly () gmail com> wrote:
I read some of the patent application.  It makes you wonder if the
patent office wasn't Einstein's most challenging position. Holy complicated.

Andrew

"Einstein did his best work as a patent clerk."

"Do you have any idea how much a patent clerk makes? Personally I like
working for the University. They gave us money and resources. You've
never worked in the private sector, they expect results!"