funsec mailing list archives

Re: Funsec Off-Topic Contest

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:03:17 -0500

How about the Fremont "we could have sent all the homeless people to
college or paid for their mental hospitalization with the money we
wasted on this"'s

Its kinda long, but very honest ;-)

-JP

p.s.: Brian, I am just kidding. Dont take the above joke seriously. I
know the homeless are homeless because they want to be. I also dont
want my taxes to be 40% just so we can show compassion for insane
veterans and crackheads.