funsec mailing list archives

Weird Craigslist ads

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:37:45 -0500

I have been picking up side work on craigslist.org here in the city. I
see some strange ads out there , but this one takes the cake:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cpg/231802678.html

Computer Guy Wanted!!!!!!
Reply to: gigs-231802678 () craigslist org
Date: 2006-11-08, 7:32AM EST

Please Call 347*427-4334 to inquire 18-24 preffered with basic
computer skills. Knowledge of posting on Craigslist is a + we are
willing to provide a place for you to stay especially if you live with
your parents and are looking to move out