funsec mailing list archives

Application Security Survey (fwd)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:04:46 -0600 (CST)

I never subscribed. Have you?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:37:19 -0500 (EST)
From: NetContinuum <info () netcontinuum com>
To: ge () linuxbox org
Subject: Application Security Survey

Dear Gadi,
NetContinuum has partnered with Aberdeen Group's Information Security practice to work on a new research report titled
"Customer and Private Data Protection Strategies: The Application Security Benchmark" and would like your valuable
feedback on how your company is addressing application security vulnerabilities.

We encourage you to take a moment and contribute your perspective to the study by completing a brief survey which can
be found at http://www.aberdeen.com/survey/applicationsecurityb/applicationsecurityb.htm. Upon completing the survey,
you will receive a complimentary copy of Aberdeen Group's latest Information Security benchmark report, titled "The
2006 Messaging Security Benchmark Report: Strategies for Securing Corporate Communications."

As always, we appreciate your ongoing support, and thank you in advance for participating in this research. The results
will be valuable for NetContinuum as we strive to offer you the most robust solution to meet your application security
needs.

We look forward to sharing the results with you.
Aberdeen Group

You are subscribed as ge () linuxbox org. To unsubscribe please click here:
http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=820866&r=820125&t=774726220&l=6&ea=ge () linuxbox org&la=1&o=-213.

This mailer was created with Campaigner.
http://www.campaigner.com/?testdrive_0