funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Canada: Details Emerge About RCMP Cold War Concentration Camps

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:06:56 -0600

On 11/26/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:

[snip]

Declassified files uncovered by Winnipeg-born historian John Clearwater
shed light on this murky chapter in our history, when hundreds of
Manitobans were targeted as part of an extensive plan to round up as many
as 2,500 Canadians under the country's top-secret war plans.

[snip]

There's been a conspiracy theory floating around the States for
decades concerning this very thing...our government was planning to
convert post offices though...or so the story went...