funsec mailing list archives

Re: FW: Windows Live and Privacy

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:30:34 -0600

On 12/4/06, Richards, Jim <jim.richards () dot state wi us> wrote:
When I lived in London,  the CCTV cameras were everywhere.

Anyone can request video from any camera, and I am assuming they do not have
to contact everyone in the requested footage for permission before complying
with the request.

And that's the STATE providing it!!! I'm sure some will consider that
safer/better than a private company, especially when the private
company is Microsoft...I don't.