funsec mailing list archives

RSS feeds for funsec and privacy?

From: Scott Frisbie <scottf () eacceleration com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:17:47 -0800

I don't *think* I've seen this discussed on the list. Sorry if I missed it.
Has there been any thought or move to put funsec and privacy up as RSS feeds?
(or are they already up and I just haven't found them?) I've been able to
migrate most of the mailing lists I'm subscribed to over to my RSS reader and
have gotten accustomed to the ease of subscribing (and unsubscribing) and
letting it do global housekeeping on cleaning out old stuff. This is one of
the few that still doesn't have that option. Anybody else interested in
getting all this chatter via RSS?
--
Scott Frisbie
scottf () eAcceleration com

--Random message printed on Recycled Electrons.--
[Forrest on his being shot in the buttocks]

Forrest Gump: "They said it was a million dollar wound. But,
the army must keep that money, cause I still ain't seen a
nickel of that million dollars"

---