funsec mailing list archives

Perl script for syslog time inconsistancies?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:26:42 -0400

 There's a pearl script that will check for syslog time inconsistancies and I think other time stamp inconsistancies as
well.  I can't remember the name of it but does anyone know of the pearl scripts I'm thinking of?
  Or any other app that will check time stamps for "issues"?

 Thanks all!
   Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102