funsec mailing list archives

RE: No Tag anymore !?!

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:43:53 -0400

 yah, very bad idea if you ask me.  It seems like Children don't have any time to simply be children any more....My son
whose in second grade is already doing double digit multiplication and doing long division.  I don't recall starting
that until the 4th grade.  He has at least an hour of homework a night as well.

  Kids need time to be kids......  Let them play tag and have recess if you ask me :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580