funsec mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft: Excuses on iPod Virus Not Credible

From: "Randy Abrams" <abrams () eset com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:14:53 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org
[mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On Behalf Of Dude VanWinkle
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:33 PM
To: Fergie
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Microsoft: Excuses on iPod Virus Not Credible

On 10/18/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
Go, Jonathan. :-)

Via InfoWorld.

[snip]

What a funny sentance:
-------------
James "Randy" Abrams, who held Poon's job for more than a
decade at Microsoft and is not director of technical
education at ESET, agreed.
-------------

Yikes! Does Paul know something about my employment that I do not yet
know?

I told Paul about Jon's blog :)

Cheers,

Randy Abrams
abrams () eset com
619-573-3160 (Cell)
206-297-1346 (Home)
Director of Technical Education UNTIL TOLD OTHERWISE
ESET LLC
http://www.eset.com