funsec mailing list archives

being skeptical about what you can't see

From: "Larry Vaden" <vaden () texoma net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:35:09 -0500

On 10/25/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

Santa and the Bunny are an important part of every child's education. They
teach the child that adults invent imaginary friends, and you should be
sceptical about anything you can't actually see.

That would include quite a things, among them protons, neutrons,
electrons, gamma rays, x-rays and perhaps even sunshine if you are
blind.

For me personally, I've never even seen the U.S. Constitution so I'm
uncertain what the original document says, but ...

rgds/ldv