funsec mailing list archives

Re: slashdotted

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:15:19 -0600 (CST)

Hey buddy. :)

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Jordan Wiens wrote:

Is being slashdotted something that goes on a resume? (j/k)

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/02/19/0113201

I haven't posted to any of the linuxbox lists in a while, I've been busy
working two jobs.  I'm still first and foremost a network engineer at
UFL.  The network computing gig is supposed to be a 10hr/week side job
barely more than the freelance I was doing--hah! I wish.  Figured this
is as good an excuse to post as any.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer