funsec mailing list archives

Re: Some days it just doesn't pay to get up ...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:59:46 -0600

On 2/23/07, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Brian Loe wrote:
> ROTFL!!! Guess they're ready for ze germans now!

South Park WoW episode style post? :)

I had to go look the episode up - since I don't watch South Park as
religiously as I would like (their politics are almost exactly dead-on
for me ;) ). However, this was more of a play on Guy Richie's Snatch
movie, the lead character's oft repeated line, and the well known
"fact" that the French have never had a military victory (google hack
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/victories.html).