funsec mailing list archives

Re: Delicious Irony of the Day: BillOReilly.com DDoS'd

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:50:30 -0400

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:16:47 -0000, Drsolly said:

The fact that I don't own the air that I breathe, has never bothered me.
And since I'm not trying to run a coal mine, if I don't have the right to
dig a mine on my land, that doesn't bother me either. Although maybe I do
have that right. Like I said, since I'm not prospecting for coal, I'm not
bothered.

Ahh... but the important question is whether the model is more similar to
"the right to have babies" from Monty Python's Life of Brian, or "first they
came for the prospectors, and I said nothing"....