funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: funsec Digest, Vol 19, Issue 28

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:02:08 -0500

On 3/18/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

> Yes, for all our smut we are an uptight people...

You have that backwards.  If we weren't so uptight, we'd probably have
a lot less smut. And the smut that would still exist wouldn't make people
get all bent out of shape.

We have some great smut in this country, but its not on display to the
general public or for free. If you've ever watched, for instance,
television from Japan, you'll see that they have the same smut and
some of it might be worse (definitely more deviant! ;). We're uptight
and therefore we don't have things like public, topless beaches or
advertisements with topless models.