funsec mailing list archives

RE: Worst Idea Ever: Prosecute Unsafe Computer Users?

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:09:14 -0500

 [----------------------------------------------------------------------
[
[Message: 1
[Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:18:52 GMT
[From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
[Subject: [funsec] Worst Idea Ever: Prosecute Unsafe Computer Users?
[To: funsec () linuxbox org
[
[I'd have to say "Yes", it is the worst idea ever.
[
[Via ha.ckers.org.
[

I have to take a different approach then normally here. I mostly back up
users, defend them. But...when one has sat in front of a computer for 5
years reading email, writing letters, surfing web sites, AND still does not
know HOW to check if their Anti-virus has updated NEEDS a slap!