funsec mailing list archives

Re: Laser pointers: Terrorist weapon?

From: "Don Blumenthal" <dmblumenthal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:41:50 -0400

On 6/20/07, Richard M. Smith <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:

 Debbie "discovered" prepaid cellphones as a terrorist weapon.  Now she's
moved onto laser pointers......

In the Detroit area, the 26 laser incidents were all traced to areas in
Muslim-dominated Dearbornistan and Dearbornistan Heights.
There were later rumors that arrests had been made. But we never heard
about it again.

Lovely. Just when I think I have a handle on the geography of my new home
territory of SE Michigan, I find I missed a couple of towns.

Don

--
Don M. Blumenthal
Technology, Law, and Policy