funsec mailing list archives

Re: NZ: Banks Demand a Look Inside Customer PCs in Fraud Cases

From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:03:10 -0500

When will the customer have to have at least some responsibility for
their action/inactions?

I guess the person who invents the perfectly secure internet
transaction will be the richest person on the planet. Imagine being
able to conduct a secure pc based internet transaction with every kind
of trojan and keylogger installed....