funsec mailing list archives

Re: Boston's police patrols gaining bird's-eye view; To ride in copters with state troopers

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:55:53 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Blue Boar wrote:

rms () computerbytesman com wrote:
"I'm told they have an uncanny ability to identify a suspect leaving a crime
scene," Linskey added. "It's the guy not looking up at the helicopter,
walking away with his head tucked down."

Hey, I bet he's right. The probably would have worked on me, at least
until he told me that.

The one staring up at the helicopter is the one that keeps bumping into
trees.