funsec mailing list archives

Re: US Bureau Of Morality

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 05:34:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
On 5/14/07, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
Check out this number:

1-866-445-6580

We have to stop these people before they take over!

Do you expect us all to cal this number? No more politics here this week.

This one is actually fun and sec, but mostly fun :-)

also a-political no dems vs repubs or left vs right

sorry its a long distance call for you :-(

I wouldn't follow a URL given in such a form, either.