funsec mailing list archives

RE: Websense and political censorship

From: "Larry Seltzer" <Larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 21:42:31 -0400

"Racism and hate" is also a term used by some to denigrate a site whose
politics they don't like.

And there's more to it than that. I don't read it, but I remember that
during the Lebanon war last year it was LGF that exposed the faked
photos put out by Reuters.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/