funsec mailing list archives

Re: UK: Drivers may be banned from smoking at the wheel

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:51:54 -0500

 [----------------------------------------------------------------------
[
[Message: 1
[Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:32:30 -0500
[From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
[Subject: Re: [funsec] UK: Drivers may be banned from smoking at the
[       wheel
[To: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
[Cc: funsec <funsec () linuxbox org>
[
[On 5/15/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
[>
[> Why? It's obvious that if there's an Intelligent Designer, then that
[must
[> be such an irreducibly complex entity that it must have been designed
[by a
[> higher level designer, who in turn must have been designed, and so on.
[See
[> Cantor. So here's the question:
[>
[> Is there a Designer intermediate in complexity between our Intelligent
[> Designer, and the Designer who Designed her? I call this the Godinuum
[> Question.
[
[
[Its amazing that you believe you have the right to not suffer others'
[follies, yet you don't believe in any purpose for being here in the
[first place. Why do you get up in the morning? Why don't you, when you
[do get up, go on a killing spree for the hell of it? Why not just lay
[around drinking all day. Why do you care if a web site gets hacked or
[every computer in the world gets compromised with some silly virus?
[What difference does anything that happens in this world make to you?
[
[Perhaps this is why you and Nick would not have a problem watching,
[say, your wife or daughter being brutally raped - while not having the
[slightest inclination to help, as a "caveman" might? I don't get it...
[
[

Snif...snif...I smell a FIGHT!!