funsec mailing list archives

Re: Brit bobbies play with model airplanes while on the job

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:49:32 -0400

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:24:20 CDT, Brian Loe said:
On 5/23/07, David Harley <david.a.harley () gmail com> wrote:
That island is full of frikking loons, and has been since
before the invention of surveillance cameras.  There's a
reason why we *left* the island, after all.

I knew you and Brian had to have -something- in common. :)

You are wrong...very, very wrong....

Now, if I'm a primate, and we don't even have that in common, that leaves you
with some very uncomfortable questions regarding your parentage..... ;)

That's the problem with using absolutes like "nothing" and "always" and "never",
they tend to come back and bite you on whatever your species has for hindquarters..