funsec mailing list archives

Last chance for Weekly World News at your grocers ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:51:24 -0800

The paper edition of the Weekly World News is going to be unavailable after this
week, although a Website will still be running at http://weeklyworldnews.com/

I've always had rather a soft spot for WWN, since they have paid more attention
to computers.  Somewhere in my files I've got a copy of their story of the
computer virus that infected users.  Along with the Bat Boy and the space aliens
who endorsed Bush II, you'd sometimes get techno-nonsense that would be
hilarious (until your co-workers started coming to ask you what to do about it ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
            It might look like I'm doing nothing,
        but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm