funsec mailing list archives

Re: Drink a beer for him...

From: "David McKinney" <david.mckinney () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:33:19 -0600

On 8/31/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
Gadi, an excuse for having a beer today/tonight - where ever you are
(I hear you're in the states so be sure to sample some of our amazing
microbrewery options):

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070831/ap_on_re_eu/obit_beer_hunter

 LONDON - Michael Jackson, a leading world beer critic who praised the
brews of Belgium and acknowledged he would never be as famous as "that
Michael Jackson," has died. He was 65.

This is sad news but a good reason to polish off that bottle of Gouden
Carolus Triple in my fridge as a dedication to the only Michael
Jackson that matters.