funsec mailing list archives

Re: chewing your coffee

From: jason () killerinterviews com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:29:51 -0400 (EDT)

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:32:01 -0500
From: Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net>
Subject: Re: [funsec] Never forget...
To: funsec <funsec () linuxbox org>

I miss the explosives, and my m203 of course.  Nothing like an HE round
or some C4 to bring that smile out.  I DON'T miss walking, being
homeless, and chewing my coffee though.  :)
--
- Andy

  You sound like another former artilleryman.  There's nothing in the
world like seeing 144mm rounds hit the target on a direct-fire mission.
Were you towed or self-propelled?  The worst thing about being on a
cannon crew is what you become if your cannon should be disabled.
(...heh, Infantry!)  :)