funsec mailing list archives

RE: Fake Factoid Virus: 'Cybercrime More Lucrative Than DrugTrade'

From: "Hubbard, Dan" <dhubbard () websense com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:45:51 -0700

Damn I better call my Canadian Pharmacist and let him know to change business models.

New breaking news....

"Drug companies use pills to lure users to fake websites"

In an interesting twist drug companies are now including URL's on all pill packages, the pills, and the liquid
droppers, as a means to lure users to their sites.

CXO of Company Y says...."we have even seen mass un-solicited shipments of these pills being dropped off in bulk to
government lunch facilities and break areas".