funsec mailing list archives

Re: Disturbing cultural trend alert!

From: Adam Jacob Muller <funsec () adam gs>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:02:35 -0400

On Sep 22, 2007, at 4:23 PM, Richard M. Smith wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/38qsch

I totally agree, why are these companies selling this stuff so early, it' still september, and why is it already 50% off, doesn't that really mean they were just charging double last week?

This is contributing to the moral degradation of America.

http://adam.gs/gina-and-kobe.jpg

I had a pic of Gina (the black-and-white one) in bunny ears, I can't find it :( I hope I still have it as there is no more taking pics with either of them :'(

- Adam