funsec mailing list archives

Re: The latest news on the TJX mess

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

From: <rms () computerbytesman com>
To: <funsec () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:46:32 -0400
Subject: [funsec] The latest news on the TJX mess

[...]

Additionally, all T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and A.J. Wright
stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and all Winners and HomeSense
stores in Canada will hold a three-day customer appreciation sale
sometime in 2008 in which merchandise will be reduced by 15 percent.

[...]

Not only did we screw them over once, those silly customers didn't
learn from the first one, so let's get them back to confirm their 'new'
credit card info (in case they changed cards - NOT!) so we can do it to
them again!

(What me sarcastic?  Not a chance!)

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."