funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bizarre Story of the Day: Metallica Singer's Beard Spooks Brits

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:34:48 -0500

On 7/10/07, Ken Dyke <kdyke () keycomputerconsultants com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 12:39:57AM -0500, Brian Loe (knobdy () gmail com) wrote:

News of your high regard for the "Drudge Report" explains much.

Yes, high regard...its a good site that collects news of the day. And
generally runs about a day ahead of the posts on this list (like, for
instance, the subject of this thread).

> The beauty of being right is not having to care if they don't believe you.

The beauty of being right-wingnut is not having to care about reality or
believe the evidence that your world view is out of touch with said
reality.

I wouldn't really know about being a "right-wingnut", but I do know
that perception is reality so what ever your perception is... I guess
the words of Churchill were lost on the 40yr old+ crowd here.

Your use of the liberal tactic "say they're wrong and call them names"
is much less successful than actually proving someone wrong, btw.