funsec mailing list archives

Re: DC Madam posts list to website Senators Beware

From: security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:35:11 +0000 (UTC)

i have an archive of all the phone records (114 megs), but one better:

http://www.dcphonelist.com/

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

: On 7/10/07, Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net> wrote:
: > On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 00:39 -0400, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
: > > her site: didnt come up for me (something about being over the limit,
: > > go figure) but here is the addy: http://www.deborahjeanepalfrey.com/
: >
: > The one nice thing about the Intertubes is that it has some trucks:
: >
: > Via Coral Cache:
: > http://www.deborahjeanepalfrey.com.nyud.net:8090/
: >
: > Enjoy!
:
:
:
: Thanks man! Thats a nifty tool.. I checked google cache to no avail
: but will bookmark that one.
:
:
: Unfortunately I was too late:  (Record not available due to gag order).
:
: Anyone grab a copy?
:
: -JP
: Fun and Misc security discussion for OT posts.
: Note: funsec is a public and open mailing list.
: