funsec mailing list archives

Re: Honey Badgers?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:02:02 -0400

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:07:36 CDT, Michael Graham said:
Major Mike Shearer said: "We can categorically state that we have not
released man-eating badgers into the area."

'As a naval officer I abhor the implication that the Royal Navy is a haven for
cannibalism. It is well known that we now have the problem relatively under
control, and that it is the RAF who now suffer the largest casualties in this
area. And what do you think the Argylls ate in Aden. Arabs? Your etc. Captain
B.J. Smethwick in a white wine sauce with shallots, Mushrooms and garlic'

                        -- Monty Python, episode 26

"Ah, hello. Well first of all I'd like to apologize for the behaviour of certain
of my colleagues you may have seen earlier, but they are from broken homes,
circus families and so on and they are in no way representative of the new
modern improved British Navy. They are a small vociferous minority; and may I
take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in the
British Navy. Absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain
amount, more than we are prepared to admit, but all new ratings are warned that
if they wake up in the morning and find any toothmarks at all anywhere on their
bodies, they're to tell me immediately so that I can immediately take every
measure to hush the whole thing up. And, finally, necrophilia is right out.
(the interviewer keeps nodding but looks embarrassed) Now, this expedition is
primarily to investigate reports of cannibalism and necrophilia in... this
expedition is primarily to investigate reports of unusual marine life in the as
yet uncharted Lake Pahoe."

                        -- Monty Python, episode 32