funsec mailing list archives

Re: Iranians Arrest 14 Squirrels for Spying

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:10:22 -0400

On 7/14/07, coderman <coderman () gmail com> wrote:
On 7/13/07, Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
> Jihadi Squirrel:...
> Militant squirrel:...

i'm pretty sure the dog eating squirrels were involved:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

ever since the pine cone famine of '05 these mercenary rodents have
been causing trouble across the globe...

Unfortunately, they found other, even worse food sources:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/10/london_squirrel_terror/

This caused them to turn to a life of crime... but can we really blame
the squirrels? I blame the system that created them..

-JP<who no longer hides his crack in trees at the park>